Atlas Orbit Systems
The Orbit from Syrris is a high performance, low cost parallel synthesis module for research and development chemistry. 6 or 12 reaction tubes can be magnetically stirred in an inert atmosphere and be heated to 280°C (hotplate temperature to 280°C) with reflux or cooled to –40°C. Orbit fits conveniently on the Atlas Hotplate, Atlas Hot and Cold Plate or regular hotplates.
- Parallel chemistry: Up to 6 x 45ml tubes (25ml max working volume) or 12 x 10ml tubes (3.5ml max working volume).
- Easy to use: Twist and click lid seals all the reaction tubes simultaneously. All operations are tool-free.
- Inert atmosphere: One inert gas supply is distributed to all reaction tubes.
- Wide temperature range: Heat reactions up to 280°C (hotplate temperature to 280°C) or cool down to -40°C.
- Convenient: The water and gas supplies stay connected to the reflux unit allowing the rack of tubes to be removed independently.
- Safe: Cool wall surrounds heated area.
- Easy reagent addition: A reusable and easily replaceable septum covers each reaction vessel.
- Compact size: Fits conveniently on a hotplate.
- Robust: Specifically designed for use in chemical laboratories.
- High performance: Efficient reflux condenser and magnetic stirring.