Atlas Potassium Jacketed Reactor Systems
The Atlas Potassium is designed for chemists who perform reactions in jacketed reactors from 50ml to 5 litres. Without the need for a PC, the intelligent base can control and log temperatures, stirrer speed and other sensors. The design allows vessels and stirrers to be changed in minutes.
- Quick change vessel: The oil drain unit, jacketed vessel clamp and quick oil connectors allow vessels to be changed in under a minute.
- Automated reactions without PC control: Set points, ramps, or sophisticated profiles are all possible for reaction temperature and stirrer speed.
- Easy to upgrade: A wide range of accessories are available including vessels, stirrers, probes, etc.
- Intelligent: Atlas Potassium allows users to edit and run profiles automatically from the base to control, heating/cooling from circulator, stirring and reagent addition.
- Easy to use: No tools required, twist and click control knob, large display and intuitive.
- Full data capture: Data such as temperatures and stirrer speed is logged in a .csv file and can be downloaded to a USB stick.
- Small footprint: 23cm (9”) square easily fits into fume cupboards.
- Robust: Specifically designed for use in chemical laboratories.
- Wide temperature range: -80 to +200°C.
- Height adjustable stirrer seal
Chemically resistant stirrer seal and guide allows easy stirrer height adjustment
- Powerful stirring
Compact, auto aligning stirrer up to 800rpm. High torque and high speed options available
- Quick connections
Thermo fluid connections made in seconds
- Jacketed vessels
50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L and 2L (3L and 5L with Remote Mount). Range of profiles and vacuum jacket options
- Bottom outlet valve
Spring loaded valve offers leak free sealing even at extremes of temperature and pressure
- Circulator control
Connect a circulator to enable intelligent temperature control
- USB download
Download data to USB stick
- Parallel chemistry
Many bases can be controlled by one PC
- Wide range of sensors
Temperature probes, pH sensors, turbidity probes etc. with localized calibration
- 7 port lid
A wide range of port sizes in both vertical and compound angle configurations
- Quick clamp
No tools required to change jacketed vessels in seconds
- Wide range of stirrers
Different styles and lengths available
- Oil drain unit
Press button to drain thermo fluid
- Syringe pump control
Connect the Atlas Syringe Pump to coordinate control of additions with temperature and stirring
- Data logging
All sensor data is logged automatically even without a PC
- Simple control
Twist & click knob to change temperature / stirrer speed or edit and run automated experiments