Asia Syringe Pump
Designed specifically for flow chemistry, the ultra smooth Asia Pump is extremely chemically resistant and is rated to 20 bar (300psi)†. This compact microfluidic module offers two independent flow channels each with an integrated pressure sensor and a flow rate range from 1.0μl to 10ml/min.
Produced to the highest specification, the innovative pump is controlled by the easy to use and intuitive front panel (twist and click control knob) or by the Asia Manager PC software.
In either standalone mode or PC software mode, flow rate can be controlled quickly and easily. When used as part of a larger flow chemistry system, the Asia Pump accurately controls and runs complex flow chemistry experiments with the click of a button.
The Asia Pump offers ultimate ease of use. The valves, pressure sensors and syringes can all be unclipped / unscrewed in seconds without the need for tools.
- Flexible: The Asia Pump offers two independent flow channels (each with integrated pressure sensing).
- Extremely smooth flow rate: Incredibly smooth flow rate is provided by each channel.
- Wide pressure range: Operating pressure of 20 bar (300psi)†
- Safe: PTFE pressure sensor on each channel with automatic overpressure stop.
- No tools required: Replace valves, syringes and pressure sensors without the need for tools.
- Easy to use on its own: Twist and click control knob and large LCD display.
- Wide flow rate range: 1.0μl to 10ml/min.
- Intelligent: PC Software enables quick and easy control of flow chemistry process.
- Compact: The Asia Pump is just 16cm (6.3") wide.
- Excellent chemical compatibility: PTFE (and other fluorinated polymers) and glass only.