SILVER/CARBON CONDUCTIVE EPOXY G6E-NS10
Silver/Carbon Epoxy G6E-NS10
Product Code: SKU-G6E-NS10
Conductive epoxies can be used to form an electrically conductive bond between dissimilar materials eliminating the need for soldering. Traditional silver-based epoxy materials require up to 80% weight load of silver fillers and as a result tend to be costly, brittle and prone to mechanical failure.
Available in 20g, 40g and 100g sizes
Our Conductive Silver/Carbon Epoxy G6E-NS10 has been developed based on advanced proprietary technology that requires 25% or less silver content to be at par with leading silver based epoxies in terms of electrical properties. This improvement not only brings price of the material down but also makes G6E-NS10 less prone to fracture and allows for stronger adhesion to the target substrate.
Silver/Carbon Epoxy G6E-NS10 is a two component adhesive for high performance bonding, sealing and coating purposes. G6E-NS10 is intended to be cured at elevated temperatures. It can cure at room temperature in 60 hours or much more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Recommended curing temperature is 150°C. Volume resistivity of as low as 0.005 Ω·cm can be achieved under optimum curing conditions.
G6E-NS10 has smooth paste like consistency after mixing and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, glass and plastics. It,however, has limited adhesion to rubber and silicon-based materials. This product is recommended for electronic packaging applications such as die attachment and solderless interconnections, component repair, display interconnections.
- Advanced Silver/Carbon filled epoxy
- Excellent electrical conductivity, volume resistivity ~0.005 Ω·cm
- Perfect for die attachment and solderless interconnections
- Glass transition temperature 103 °C
- TWO COMPONENT SYSTEM: Part A – smooth thixotropic dark grey paste, Part B – smooth thixotropic silver paste.
- THE MIX RATIO: 100 (Part A) to 100 (Part B) by weight.
- CURING INSTRUCTIONS: Best results are obtained when product is cured at one of the following parameters: 60 hours @ 25°C, 3 hours @ 70°C or 1 hour @ 150°C
- COLOR: Silver grey
- POT LIFE: 4 hours
- GLASS TRANSITION TEMPERATURE: 103°C (cured at 150°C)
- MIXED VISCOSITY: 150 – 155 Pa·s at 25°C/77 F
- HARDNESS, SHORE: >60D
- VOLUME RESISTIVITY: ≤ 0.005 Ω·cm
- STORAGE & SHELF LIFE: 6 months at 25°C in unopened, unmixed containers. Stores and ships at room temperature. No freezing or dry ice required.
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: Stir both components before use. Add Part B to Part A and mix slowly until uniform in a separate container.
- SAFETY & HANDLING: Please read the SDS before use. Use it with adequate ventilation. Keep away from sparks and open flames. Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing of vapors. Wash with soap and water to remove from the skin.
- PACKAGING: Part A and Part B (packaged in individual jars). This epoxy can be customized to any quantity as per the customer's requirements.
Product Code Silver/Carbon Epoxy G6E-NS10:
SKU-G6E-NS10-20 (10g +10g)
SKU-G6E-NS10-40 (20g + 20g)
SKU-G6E-NS10-100 (50g + 50g)
Download the G6E-NS10 datasheet, click below: