SILVER/CARBON CONDUCTIVE EPOXY G6E-NS11
Conductive Silver/Carbon Epoxy G6E-NS11
Product Code: SKU-G6E-NS11
Conductive epoxies can be used to form an electrically conductive bond between dissimilar materials eliminating need for soldering. Traditional silver-based epoxy materials require up to 80% weight load of silver fillers and as a result tend to be costly, brittle and prone to mechanical failure.
Available in 20g, 40g and 100g sizes
Our Conductive Silver/Carbon Epoxy G6E-NS11 has been developed based on advanced proprietary technology that requires 20% or less silver content to be at par with leading silver based epoxies in terms of electrical properties. This improvement not only brings price of the material down but also makes G6E-NS11 less prone to fracture and allow for stronger adhesion to the target substrate.
Silver/Carbon Epoxy G6E-NS11 is a two component adhesive for high performance bonding, sealing and coating purposes. G6E-NS11 is intended to be cured at elevated temperatures. It can cure at room temperature in 60 hours or much more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Recommended curing temperature is 150°C. Volume resistivity of as low as 0.0007 Ω·cm can be achieved under optimum curing conditions.
G6E-NS11 has smooth paste like consistency after mixing and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, glass and plastics. It has limited adhesion to rubber and silicon-based materials. This product is recommended for electronic packaging applications such as die attachment and solderless interconnections, component repair, display interconnections.
- Advanced Silver/Carbon filled epoxy
- Excellent electrical conductivity, volume resistivity ≤ 0.0007 Ω·cm
- Enhanced bonding to various substrates: glass, metals, plastics.
- Perfect for die attachment and solderless interconnections.
- Affordable alternative to pure silver epoxies
- TWO COMPONENT SYSTEM: Part A – smooth thixotropic dark grey paste, Part B – smooth thixotropic silver paste.
- THE MIX RATIO: 100 (Part A) to 100 (Part B) by weight.
- CURING INSTRUCTIONS: Best results are obtained when product is cured at one of the following parameters: 60 hours @ 25°C, 3 hours @ 70°C or 1 hour @ 150°C
- COLOR: Part A: grey, Part B: silver grey
- POT LIFE: 4 hours
- GLASS TRANSITION TEMPERATURE: 65°C (cured at 150°C)
- MIXED VISCOSITY: 80-85 Pa·s at 25°C/77 F
- HARDNESS, SHORE: >65D
- VOLUME RESISTIVITY: ≤ 0.0007 Ω·cm
- STORAGE & SHELF LIFE: 6 months at 25°C in unopened, unmixed containers. Stores and ships at room temperature. No freezing or dry ice required.
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: Stir both components before use. Add Part B to Part A and mix slowly until uniform in a separate container.
- SAFETY & HANDLING: Please read the SDS before use. Provide adequate ventilation and keep away from sparks and open flames. Avoid prolonged exposure to skin and breathing of vapors. Wash with plenty of soap and water to remove any residue from the skin.
- PACKAGING: Part A and Part B (packaged in individual jars). This product can also be customized in any desired quantity based upon the customer's requirements.
Conductive Silver/Carbon Epoxy G6E-NS11 product Codes:
SKU-G6E-NS11-20 (10g + 10g)
SKU-G6E-NS11-40 (20g + 20g)
SKU-G6E-NS11-100 (50g +50g)
To download a Conductive Silver/Carbon Epoxy G6E-NS11 product datasheet, click below: