HIGH TEMPERATURE SILVER/CARBON CONDUCTIVE EPOXY G6E-HTNS
Conductive High-Temperature Silver/Carbon G6E-HTNS Epoxy
Product Code: SKU-G6E-HTNS
Our Conductive High-Temperature Silver/Carbon G6E-HTNS Epoxy has been developed for applications that require high-temperature operation (up to 316°C/600 F), excellent moisture and chemical resistance. Our G6E-NS series of epoxies has been developed based on advanced proprietary technology that requires less silver content to be at par with leading silver based epoxies in terms of electrical properties. This improvement makes G6E-NS less dense, more flexible, and allows for stronger adhesion to the target substrate. Carbon fillers add superior durability, fatigue and crack resistance along with low electrical resistance.
Available in 40g, 60g and 100g sizes
G6E-HTNS is a two-component electrically conductive adhesive that is engineered to combine bond strength and high electrical conductivity. The epoxy composite is based on the nanocarbon mixture and silver particles. The G6E-HTNS resin works in high temperature and demonstrates excellent adhesion to a variety of materials including plastics, metals, glass and ceramics. It offers superb resistance to moisture, solvents and oxidants as well as exceptional durability. The G6E-HTNS adhesive can be used as a solder replacement for applications where heating the component is desirable.
- High Temperature Silver/Carbon filled epoxy up to 316°C / 600 F
- Extended pot life
- Glass transition temperature 140 °C
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Solder replacement
- TWO COMPONENT SYSTEM: Part A – smooth dark grey paste, Part B – smooth thixotropic silver paste.
- THE MIX RATIO: Mix 100 (Part A) to 100 (Part B) by weight.
- CURING INSTRUCTIONS: Best results are obtained when the product is cured at one of the following schedules: 4 hours @ 150°C (302 F). For optimum properties, post cure for 1-2 hours @ 180°C (350 F).
- COLOR: Silver Grey
- POT LIFE: 4 hours
- GLASS TRANSITION TEMPERATURE: 140°C
- MIXED VISCOSITY: 220-230 Pa·sec at 25°C/77 F
- HARDNESS, SHORE >83D
- VOLUME RESISTIVITY: ~ 0.003 Ω·cm
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: Up to 316°C (600 F)
- STORAGE: Shelf life: 12 months at 25°C/77 F, in unopened, unmixed containers. Stores and ships at room temperature. No freezing or dry ice required
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: Stir both components before use. Add Part B to Part A and mix slowly until uniform in a separate container.
- SAFETY & HANDLING: Please always read the SDS before use. Use the product with adequate ventilation. Keep away from sparks and open flames. Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing of vapors. Wash with soap and water to remove from skin.
- PACKAGING: Part A and Part B (packaged in individual jars)
This epoxy can also be supplied in various different packaging based on customer’s needs.
Conductive High-Temperature Silver/Carbon G6E-HTNS Epoxy Product Codes:
SKU-G6E-HTNS-40 (20g + 20g)
SKU-G6E-HNTS-60 (30g + 30g)
SKU-G6E-HNTS-100 (50g + 50g)
To download a Data Sheet, click below: