Simulation of in vivo conditions in microreactors
WHAT'S NEW ?
Portable Hematology Analyzer
The Inish device is a portable hematology analyzer which provides results in just 60 seconds. With a simple three-step testing process and the use of automated sample loader, this device is easy to use and prevents contamination.
- Fast, reliable Cell and Particle analysis: → detection, characterization & viability
- Portable, low cost device.
- Technology as sensitive as traditional flow cytometry; benchmarked against gold standards: BD’s Accuri and Sysmex XP-300.
Blood Cell Analysis:
- Validated for Red Blood Cell (RBC) and White Blood Cell (WBC) subpopulation (3-part differential) analysis.
- Benchmarked against gold standards (Sysmex).
- Target: near-patient testing; emergency departments; field-use (e.g. warzone); doctor’s office.
Droplet Generation Systems
For more information CLICK HERE