Cell Analysis Softawrae
Image Pro Premier - Cell Analysis Software
Cell Image Analysis Software for morphology analysis; analysis of movies (*.avi etc.) for cell flow, rolling (i.e. speed) and migrating cells; analysis of time-lapse movies. Supplied in partnership with Media Cybernetics.
- Capture: Easily capture single-frame images and time-lapse experiments; fast acquisition and streaming to disk
- Process & Analyze: Auto-alignment and extended depth of focus; overlay and compare images; extract and merge colour channels; visualise images in 3D; navigate and edit movies in gallery view; batch process multiple images
- Measure & Quantify: Measure intensity over time; analyze ringed structures and detect edges; track moving objects
- Count & Classify: Analyze the spatial distribution of objects; sort counted objects; measure objects within objects
- Report & Share: Annotate and copy images; create reports in pdf, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & Excel; record your work; document your steps with the audit trail; graphical and code-based macro and App editing; create, download and share custom apps.
|PC requirements||Dual-core processor, 4 GB RAM, 5 GB of available hard-disk space, 1,024x768 display with 32-bit video card, DVD-ROM/CD-ROM drive, Full Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 (automatically installed by application), USB port required for hard licenses and offline license activation, internet connection required for online services|
DucoCell - Cell Analysis Software
DucoCellTM Software is an easy to use cell analysis software package. It provides fast and reliable cell counting and analysis of morphological parameters of cells within an image including area, diameter, perimeter, ellipticity, form-factor etc. Analysis of several images may be executed automatically and subsequently exported to an Excel spreadsheet while simultaneously generating a graph from results obtained.Capture: Easily capture single-frame images and time-lapse experiments; fast acquisition and streaming to disk.
|Counting and Detection||Automatic|
|Automatic cell analysis parameters||Area, diameter, form-factor, ellipticity, eccentricity, orientation, perimeter, asymmetry, cell centroid coordinates, elliptical axis.|
|Cell sorting and filtering||Ability to analyse sub-populations based on inclusion / exclusion of morphological parameters|
|Data representation||Data may be exported to excel spreadsheet incorporating automatic graph generation (e.g. % cell adhesion vs. shear stress).|
|File formats analysed||*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.tif, *.tiff, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png|
|PC requirements||Pentium 4 processor 1.7GHz or higher, 256MB RAM, 40GB Hard Disk, CD-ROM for installation, Windows 2000, ME, XP Operating systems|