Dolomite Bio creates innovative products for high throughput single cell research including the Nadia Instrument and the Nadia Innovate. By encapsulating single cells in microfluidic droplets, our products enable rapid analysis of thousands or millions of individual cells and their biological products.
Key benefits of Dolomite Bio systems:
- Flexible: The systems enable full control of pressures, flow rates and temperatures
- Compatible with a range of applications: Not limited to a specific protocol
- Productised: Complete off-the-shelf, easy to use systems
- High precision with reproducible results: Monodisperse droplets with low doublet rate of cells and beads
Our products are complete systems enable scientists to generate thousands of single cell libraries in just a few minutes.
Our in-house team of biologists and worldwide network of local specialists work with you to provide advice for your application, product demonstrations, installation, training and support.
- Single cell RNA-Seq: Generate tens of thousands of single cell libraries for sequencing
- Single nucleus RNA-Seq: Generate tens of thousands of single nucleus libraries from archived or difficult to isolate cell samples
Based in Royston (near Cambridge), UK, Dolomite Bio is part of the Blacktrace group of companies, a world leader in Productizing Science®. We have offices in the USA, Japan, India and Brazil and worldwide distributors offering technical assistance and support. Productizing Science® means creating marketable and commercially successful products from scientific discovery, and Dolomite Bio excels in commercialising droplet biology products which exceed expectations