ExiGo - iPad mini Microfluidic Pump
- Precise pulse-free flow control with active feedback via flow sensor.
- Flow rate: 0.0725pL/min - 20mL/min
- Standard syringes: 0.5µL - 1µL (glass) and 1mL - 5mL (plastic).
- Wash mode or programmable perfusion mode (constant, ramp, step, sine) with reversible flow direction.
- Dynamic response: 50ms max (recorded at flow rate change from 0 to 10,000 nL/min).
Applications: Microfluidics and nanofluidics, droplet generation and manipulation, pulse-free flow, laminar and multilaminar flow studies, precise multichannel mixing, cell-based shear flow studies, cell and particle manipulation studies.
Kima - iPod Touch Microfluidic Pump
- Fits inside standard CO2 incubators - maintaining temperature and humidity.
- Recirculating long-term perfusion pump
- Wash mode or pump mode
- Flow rate: 15 - 35mL/hr ± 4%.
- Dead volume: < 300µL
Applications: Cell culture under shear stress/flow; Biofilm studies; cell culture in biochips with adherent cells (HUVECs), stem cells, HepG2 cells.
Mirus Evo Nanopump - PC controlled
- Includes MultiFlow8 for precision flow splitting with equal flow rate in each channel.
- MultiFlow8 contains 8 valves which can be switched on/offi independently.
- Higher throughput enabling 8 assays in parallel.
- Patented flow damper to decrease syringe pump pulses - particularly important when connecting to microfluidic biochips to prevent pusling/jerking motion comapred to standard syringe pump.
- Flow rate: 100nL/min - 10mL/min ± 1%.
- Standard syringes: 50µL - 5mL.
- Dead volume: ~600µL.
- Flow direction reversible.
- PC controlled via VenaFluxAssay software.
Applications: Microfluidic applications, single cell analysis, Microfluidic syringe pump for cell analysis under shear flow in biochips. Suitable for cell samples and whole blood samples.