VenaDeltaY1 and VenaDeltaY2 Biochips
The VenaDeltaY1™ and VenaDeltaY2™ biochips contain branching microchannels for dual flow / dual injection of samples. Ideal for studying chemotactic gradients, dual flow, multilaminar flow & diffusion.
- Disposable plastic biochips for studying chemotactic gradients, dual flow, multilaminar flow & diffusion.
- Suitable for brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescent microscopy.
- Suitable for cell-based assays with whole blood, primary cells, rare cells e.g. where samples are more difficult to retrieve or culture or only small sample volumes available.
- No assembly of the biochip is required unlike many standard perfusion chambers / flow chambers.
- No luer lock connections which increase dead volume. Cellix's biochips have a unique plug & play connection with tubing connections which are autoclaveable and reuseable.
Applications: chemotactic gradients, dual flow, multilaminar flow & diffusion.
|Substrate thickness||0.5mm = 500μm|
|Substrate material||High quality plastic, compatible with brightfield, phase contrast imaging and fluorescence microscopy|
|Number of channels per biochip||4|
|Height of channels||0.1mm - 0.12mm = 100μm - 120μm|
|Width of channels||0.4mm - 0.8mm = 400μm - 800μm|
|Length of channels||28mm = 2.8cm|
|Volume of each channel||0.8μL - 2.69μL|
|Volume of protein required for coating||10μL - 12μL|
|Volume of reservoir to hold sample||0.1mL; also possible to connect via tubing to eppendorf if greater sample volume or high shear stress / flow rate assay is being performed|