Elastyczny klej konduktywny srebro / węgiel EPOXY G6E-FXNS
Conductive Silver/Carbon Flexible Epoxy G6-FXNS Epoxy
Product Code: SKU-G6E-FXNS
Our Conductive Silver/Carbon Flexible Epoxy G6-FXNS Epoxy has been developed for applications that require high flexibility of solderless interconnections such as wearable electronics, flexible wires, and sensors.
Our G6E-NS series of epoxies were developed with advanced proprietary technology requiring reduced silver content while performing on par with leading silver based epoxies in terms of electrical properties. This innovation makes G6E-FXNS less dense, more flexible, and allows for stronger adhesion to the target substrate. Carbon fillers add durability, fatigue and crack resistance along with low electrical resistance.
Available in 20g, 40g and 80g sizes
- High Flexible Silver/Carbon filled epoxy
- Electrical conductivity, volume resistivity ~0.003 Ω·cm
- Tough and durable
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates
- TWO COMPONENT SYSTEM: Part A – smooth dark grey paste, Part B – smooth thixotropic silver paste.
- THE MIX RATIO: 100 (Part A) to 100 (Part B) by weight.
- CURING INSTRUCTIONS: Best results are obtained when the product is cured at 1 hour @ 150°C/302 F
- Color: Silver Grey
- Pot life: 1 hour
- Glass Transition Temperature: 26°C/79 F
- MIXED VISCOSITY: 210 – 220 Pa·s at 25°C/77 F
- HARDNESS, SHORE: >75A
- VOLUME RESISTIVITY: ~ 0.003 Ω·cm
- STORAGE: Shelf life: 6 months at 25°C/77 F in unopened, unmixed containers. Stores and ships at room temperature. No freezing or dry ice required.
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: Stir both components before use. Add Part B to Part A and mix slowly until uniform in a separate container.
- SAFETY & HANDLING: Always read both SDS' before use. Use product with adequate ventilation. Keep away from sparks and open flames. Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing of vapors. Wash with soap and water to remove from the skin.
- PACKAGING: Part A and Part B are packaged in individual jars. This epoxy can be customized to any quantity as per the customer's requirement.
Conductive Silver/Carbon Flexible Epoxy G6-FXNS Epoxy Product Codes:
SKU-G6E-FXNS-20 (10g + 10g)
SKU-G6E-FXNS-40 (20g + 20g)
SKU-G6E-FXNS-80 (40g + 40g)
Download a datasheet, click below: