SILVER/GRAPHENE CONDUCTIVE EPOXY G6E-SG
Silver/Graphene Conductive Epoxy G6E-SG
Product Code: SKU-G6E-SG
There is a strong demand for high-performance conductive adhesives in many industries including electronics, packaging, and applications such as die attachments and solderless interconnections, component repair, display interconnections, etc. The G6-Silver/Graphene Conductive Epoxy G6E-SG has been developed to satisfy this growing demand. Silver/Graphene Conductive Epoxy G6E-SG is a two component adhesive intended for high performance bonding, sealing and coating purposes. We use a proprietary mix of silver and graphene materials to achieve a superb combination of mechanical and electrical properties.
Available in 15g, 45g and 90g sizes
G6E-SG adhesive performs two primary functions: First, conductive adhesives form joints with sufficient strength to bond two surfaces together, and second, an electrical interconnection forms between the two bonded surfaces. Traditional epoxy materials tend to be brittle and are prone to mechanical failure. Graphene fillers add superior durability, fatigue and crack resistance in addition to low electrical resistance. G6E-SG can cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. The optimum cure rate is 24 hours at 25°C followed by 3 hours at 80°C. G6E-SG has a paste like consistency after mixing and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, and glass.
G6E-SG can cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. The optimum cure rate is 24 hours at 25°C followed by 3 hours at 80°C. G6E-SG™ has a paste like consistency after mixing and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, and glass.
- Silver / Graphene filled epoxy
- Excellent electrical conductivity: 0.0001 Ohm·cm
- Great for die attachments and solderless interconnections.
- TWO COMPONENT SYSTEM: Part A – smooth thixotropic silver paste, Part B – smooth thixotropic silver paste.
- THE MIX RATIO: 100 (Part A) to 50 (Part B) by weight.
- CURING INSTRUCTIONS: Best results are obtained when product is cured at one of the following rates: 24 hours @ 25°C, 3 hours @ 80°C or 1 hour @ 150°C
- COLOR: Silver
- POT LIFE: 3 hours
- GLASS TRANSITION TEMPERATURE: 90°C
- MIXED VISCOSITY: 110-120 Pa·sec at 25°C/77°F
- HARDNESS, SHORE: >70 D
- VOLUME RESISTIVITY: ~ 0.0001 Ohm·cm
- STORAGE & SHELF LIFE: 12 months at 25°C, in unopened, unmixed containers. Stores and ships at room temperature. No freezing or dry ice required
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: Add Part B to Part A and mix slowly until uniform in separate container. Vacuum degassing is recommended.
- SAFETY & HANDLING: Please always read the SDS before use. Use the product with adequate ventilation. Keep away from sparks and open flames. Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing of vapors. Wash with soap and water to remove from skin.
- PACKAGING: Part A and Part B (packaged in individual jars). G6E-SG can be also packaged in various sizes and units to accommodate customer's requirements.
Silver/Graphene Conductive Epoxy G6E-SG Product Codes:
SKU-G6E-SG-15 (10g + 5g)
SKU-G6E-SG-45 (30g + 15g)
SKU-G6E-SG-90 (60g + 30g)
To download a product datasheet, klick below,