HIGH TEMPERATURE CARBON FILLED CONDUCTIVE EPOXY G6E-HTC
High Temperature Carbon Filled Conductive Epoxy G6E-HTC
Product Code: SKU-G6E-HTC
Our Conductive Carbon Filled G6E-HTC is a two component electrically conductive epoxy developed for high performance, bonding, sealing and coating. G6E-HTC Epoxy is ideal for applications that require high-temperature (up to 315°C/600 F) processes with excellent moisture and chemical resistance properties. A proprietary mix of high-performance carbon fillers enhance the electrical properties of the epoxy.
Available in 45g and 90g sizes
- High Temperature Silver/Graphene filled epoxy up to 316°C/600 F
- Electrical conductivity: 15 Ω·cm
- Ultralight: Density is less than 1.1 g/cm3
- Low-cost silver alternative
- TWO COMPONENT SYSTEM: Part A – black paste, Part B – black paste.
- THE MIX RATIO: Mix 100 (Part A) to 80 (Part B) by weight.
- CURING INSTRUCTIONS: Best results are obtained when the product is cured at one of the following schedules: 4 hours @ 150°C (302 F). For optimum properties, post cure for 1-2 hours @ 180°C (350 F).
- COLOR: Black
- POT LIFE: 4 hours
- GLASS TRANSITION TEMPERATURE: 142°C/288 F
- MIXED VISCOSITY: 420 Pa·sec at 25°C/77 F, 18 Pa·sec at 80°C/176 F
- HARDNESS, SHORE: >85D
- VOLUME RESISTIVITY: ~ 15 Ω·cm
- DENSITY: 1.1-1.2 g/cm3
- STORAGE & SHELF LIFE: 6 months at 25°C/77 F, in unopened, unmixed containers. Stores and ships at room temperature. No freezing or dry ice required
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: Stir both components before use. Add Part B to Part A and mix slowly until uniform in a separate container.
- SAFETY & HANDLING: Always read both SDS before use. Use the product with adequate ventilation. Keep away from sparks and open flames. Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing of vapors. Wash with soap and water to remove from skin.
- PACKAGING: Part A and Part B (packaged in individual jars).
This epoxy can also be supplied in bulk quantities based on customer’s needs.
High Temperature Carbon Filled Conductive Epoxy G6E-HTC Product Codes:
SKU-G6E-HTC-45 (45g + 20g)
SKU-G6E-HTC-90 (50g + 40g)
Download a datasheet, click below: