Elastyczny klej konduktywny srebro / grafen EPOXY G6E-FXSG
Flexible Silver/Graphene Epoxy G6E-FXSG
Product Code: SKU-G6E-FXSG
G6-FXSG is a flexible two-component electrically high-performance conductive adhesive well suited for bonding of dissimilar materials that are likely to be subjected to vibrations, temperature variations, shock from impact, bending, and mechanical stress. We use a proprietary mix of silver and graphene materials to formulate an adhesive with outstanding combination of flexibility and low electrical resistivity. Graphene fillers add superior durability, fatigue and crack resistance along with low electrical resistance.
Available in 30g, 50g and 80g sizes
Flexible Silver/Graphene Epoxy G6E-FXSG is a two component adhesive for high performance bonding, sealing and coating purposes. G6E-FXSG is intended to be cured at elevated temperatures. It can cure at room temperature in 24 hours or much more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Recommended curing temperature is 140°C-160°C. Volume resistivity of as low as 0.0005 Ω·cm can be achieved under optimum curing conditions.
G6E-FXSG has smooth paste like consistency after mixing and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, glass and plastics.
This product is recommended for flexible electronics, membrane switches, medical devices, electronic packaging applications such as die attachment and solderless interconnections, component repair, display interconnections.
- Flexible Silver/Graphene filled epoxy
- Electrical conductivity, volume resistivity: ≤ 0.0005 Ω·cm
- Tough and durable
- Perfect for die attachment and solderless interconnections
- Glass transition temperature: 39°C
- TWO COMPONENT SYSTEM: Part A – smooth thixotropic silver paste, Part B – smooth thixotropic silver paste.
- THE MIX RATIO: 100 (Part A) to 100 (Part B) by weight.
- CURING INSTRUCTIONS: Best results are obtained when the product is cured at one of the following rates: 24 hours @ 25°C, 3 hours @ 60°C followed by 30 minutes @ 140-160°C or 1-2 hours @ 140-160°C.
- COLOR: Silver
- POT LIFE: 1 hour
- GLASS TRANSITION TEMPERATURE: 39°C (cured at 140°C-160°C)
- MIXED VISCOSITY: 110 – 125 Pa·s at 25°C/77mF
- HARDNESS, SHORE: >40D
- VOLUME RESISTIVITY: ≤ 0.0005 Ω·cm
- STORAGE & SHELF LIFE: 6 months at 25°C in unopened, unmixed containers. Stores and ships at room temperature. No freezing or dry ice required.
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: Stir both components before use. Add Part B to Part A and mix slowly until uniform in a separate container.
- SAFETY & HANDLING: Please read the SDS before use. Use it with adequate ventilation. Keep away from sparks and open flames. Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing of vapors. Wash with soap and water to remove from the skin.
- PACKAGING: Part A and Part B are packaged in indvidual jars. This epoxy can be customized to any quantity as per the customer's requirements.
Flexible Silver/Graphene Epoxy G6E-FXSG Product Codes:
SKU-G6E-FXSG-30 (15g + 15g)
SKU-G6E-FXSG-50 (25g + 25g)
SKU-G6E-FXSG-80 (40g + 40g)
Download a datasheet, click below: